Custom Auto-lock boxes
have numerous uses in a variety of sectors. To meet your different packaging demands, Kwick Packaging
offers them a variety of stylish styles, patterns, and designs.
However, these auto lock boxes
are comprised of environmentally friendly and durable materials like Kraft, cardboard, corrugated, and paper.
These boxes, on the other hand, have an outstanding structure that precisely holds the products. The one-sided auto-lock mechanism makes it more secure and simple to open and close.
Maximize Your Sales with an Alluring Packaging Solution
We offer excellent auto-lock bottom boxes
for a variety of products to our customers. To achieve precision, we use cutting-edge printing and production procedures.
Although, they are available in a variety of color combinations, prints, and themes. However, we use high-quality materials and dependable production procedures to create long-lasting construction.
The high quality of these boxes ensures that your products are safely sent and displayed. Our auto lock boxes have the following qualities, which make them a popular choice among many manufacturers.
Multiple Add-Ons and Embellishments for Your Auto Lock Boxes
There are various coating alternatives for packaging boxes, each with its own set of qualities and advantages. The following are some of the most prevalent coating possibilities for custom-packaged auto lock boxes
- UV Coating - This is a glossy finish that gives packaging boxes a high-quality appearance. It is also scratch-resistant and provides UV radiation protection.
- Aqueous Coating - This is a water-based coating that gives packaging boxes a matte or glossy surface. It is environmentally friendly and protects against scuffs, fingerprints, and scratches.
- Varnish - This is a transparent varnish that gives packaging boxes a glossy or matte finish. It is frequently used to guard against abrasion, wear and tear.
- Foil Stamping - To give a sumptuous finish, metallic or colored foil is stamped onto the packaging box.
- Embossing is a procedure that raises a design or pattern on the surface of a packaging box to create a three-dimensional look.
- Soft-touch Coating - This is a matte finish coating that gives the packaging box a silky sensation. It is frequently used to give luxury packaging boxes a premium feel.
Although, these embellishments are not specific for the snap lock bottom box
only. You can use any of the above-mentioned techniques for grooming your product packaging solutions.
Get These Boxes as Per Your Need
Order our custom-printed auto-lock boxes
to give your products a more appealing appearance. We allow you to order them in your preferred styles, themes, prints, and colors. They are, however, available in a variety of shapes and patterns.
Regardless of how low our prices are; we never compromise on quality. You do, however, have the option of free customization. Kwick Packaging
offers all of the necessary equipment, resources, and tools to automatically lock boxes in your desired way.
Give Boxes a Finished Look with Luxury Stuff
Do you want to leave a lasting impact on your customers? Our specially designed reverse tuck boxes
can help you with this. These boxes are made with high-quality corrugated, Kraft, and cardboard materials.
You can have them printed in a variety of ways because our skilled staff is capable of creating boxes in a variety of unique styles. We add various coatings and surface finishes to these boxes to enhance their classy appearance!
We designed our product presentation solutions with premium-quality colors, stock, and printing materials. Get these sturdy product presentations and display solutions at an affordable price at your doorsteps.